- Enlist friends, hand out bags, and clean up a nearby park. You could even start a clean-up club that meets after school or on weekends.
- Organize a cleanup day at your school.
- Create posters with environmental themes and ask teachers to post them in their classrooms.
- If your school does not recycle, work on motivating students and teachers to start doing so! Create recycling boxes for paper and plastic, and even a "re-usable" box.
- If you have become a glittering gardener teach friends, family, and fellow students your knowledge of plants!
- Help your community put waste in the right place!
- Build bird houses or bird baths!
Back to How to Help the Earth